WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading, sometimes called 3D Brows or eyebrow embroidery, is the artistic technique of applying pigment into the upper, superficial layer of the skin (dermis) to enhance or correct the symmetry and fullness of your eyebrows. Unlike traditional tattooing, which uses a machine, microblading artists hand draw each hair to match the color and coarseness of your eyebrows. This skillful process creates a natural, semi-permanent result, imitating real hair strokes to create gorgeous, natural looking eyebrows.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR MICROBLADING?
Microblading is perfect for women or men (yes, men too!) who want to change or enhance the shape, symmetry or thickness of their eyebrows. Those suffering from skin diseases such as vitiligo, hair loss due to cancer, alopecia, over-tweezed/thinning brows, or trauma resulting in the inhibition of hair growth are also good candidates for the procedure.
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Depending upon individual aftercare, Microbladed eyebrows typically lasts 1 to 2 years. However, some people may require a touch-up 6 months post the initial procedure.
HOW LONG WILL THE PROCESS TAKE?
All depending upon the current condition of your brows, your procedure will typically take 2 hours. Majority of the appointment will be spent drawing eyebrow shapes. The microblading portion lasts 30-45 minutes. Because We take extra care and precautions during your appointment to ensure optimal results, your procedure could take up to 3 hours.
DOES IT HURT?
Most clients report little or no pain, while some describe the procedure as feeling similar to scratches. We prefer to do the first strokes without numbing cream so that the pigment takes well to the skin; but if desired, a topical anesthetic can be applied before the procedure to numb the affected area.
WHAT IS THE PRICE?
Prices begin at 375 € , shading and ombre brows are additional.
HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
By clicking on the pink “Book now” button at the top, right hand corner of the home page or bottom of any page on the site, you can pick a date and time most convenient for you. You may also request an appointment by calling or sending a text message to +352 621 455 407
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL?
Your brows will look fabulous upon leaving your appointment, but The healing process will take approximately 7 days to complete, depending on how quickly the outer layer of your skin exfoliates and new skin regrows to take its place. Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, some clients feel it best not to make social plans for a day or two following any procedure. You must be cautious to not get your brows wet and avoid exercise for the first several days.
WHAT IS THE AFTERCARE?
WHILE YOUR SKIN HEALS, BE PREPARED FOR THE COLOR INTENSITY OF YOUR PROCEDURE TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY LARGER, SHARPER, BRIGHTER, OR DARKER than what is expected for the final outcome. This is a normal and expected result of the application and healing process.
You must avoid the sun, sweat, and water while your microblading heals. stay away from chlorine, exfoliation creams, and sun exposure; they may cause the color of your brows to fade. We will provide you a complimentary phi-brows skin candy that is recommended you apply a small amount twice a day. If your skin is oily or with big pores the after-care instruction may be adapted according the skin situation that your practitioner may deal.
WHEN SHOULD I GET A TOUCH UP? HOW MUCH IS IT?
We offer a complimentary touch-up 4-6 weeks after your initial appointment. There is a charge for appointments made after 8 weeks. please refer to the service menu for all other pricing. This free of charge service applies only to touch-ups over your existing strokes. Touch-ups within 6 weeks requiring changes to the shape or color intensity of your brows will incur a € 99 charge.
CAN I GET MICROBLADING WHILE PREGNANT?
No, pregnant women or nursing mothers are NOT recommended for microblading.
WHO IS INELIGIBLE FOR MICROBLADING?
We do not provide microblading for people under 18 years old, pregnant or nursing, if you have extreme high/low diabetic numbers, glaucoma, skin diseases such as Shingles or severe acne in the eyebrow area, psoriasis or severe eczema on the area of treatment, allergies to makeup, Keloid disorder, HIV/Hepatitis, skin cancer, hemophilia, or if you’re taking skin medications like accutane and steroids. It is also not recommended for those with extremely oily skin or large pores as the pigment will tend to fade quickly; however, an alternative may be that this particular client gets shading with microblading or ombre brows.
CAN I GET PERMANENT MAKEUP IF I HAVE JUVEDERM INJECTIONS/FILLERS OR BOTOX?
It is recommended that you wait 30 days before or after receiving the fillers, botox, etc.
CAN MICROBLADING HIDE/COVER MY SCARS?
Yes, we are able to insert hair-like strokes over areas that have been impacted with trauma, resulting in the inhibition of hair growth.
• The customer is advised not to touch the eyebrow for 24 hours.
• After 24 hours the eyebrows should be cleaned gently 2 times a day with warm water and soap (baby wash i.e.
• Johnson & Johnson) and clean pads, or phi-wipes. The movement is done in the direction of hair growth, without forcing the skin.
• ATTENTION! Do not apply excessive oil. This leads to the formation of scabs!
• It is forbidden to apply Vaseline, Beapanthen, any antibiotic cream, White Petroleum, A&D Ointments (the risk of infection is very high).
• Expose to sunlight or any other form of UV rays is strictly prohibited for 1 month.
• It is strictly prohibited to apply any makeup (e.g. eyebrow powder, foundation, BB cream, mineral powder etc.) in the eyebrow area for the next 2 weeks.
• Access to the pool is not recommended for one week (chlorine can cause irritation to the eyebrows). Sauna is not recommended for 1 week.
• Fitness and any activities that require effort and sweat are contraindicated for the next 5 days.
• During healing, small skin peels may appear. Their removal and peeling or using any abrasive creams or sea salt are strictly prohibited.
• It is strictly forbidden to sleep with your face in the pillow for a period of 2 weeks. The reason is that accidental pillow contact with the eyebrow in the healing process can remove the pigment in the same areas, creating an asymmetrical aspect between both eyebrows.
• The 2 nd microblading session or touchup as it is called is recommended between 4 and 8 weeks after the procedure. If that person is over 50 years it adds one week, ex. 60years = 6 weeks, 70 years=7 weeks and so on.
• Please note that good aftercare is key in order to have satisfactory results.
• Immediately after the procedure, eyebrows will be up to 30% darker and up to 15% thicker than normal. Please be patient and follow the aftercare instructions as advised by your therapist. It is strongly advised to get the second session as suggested by the therapist. The procedure is not considered finished without a touch up.